100% content, qualifications & recognition from the university
Industry expert lecture panel
Flexible lecture delivery options for busy individuals
Why study this course at Next
- The only 100% fully franchised UK MBA in Sri Lanka
- Offered by a top 20 Business School in the UK with over 176 years of academic excellence
- Meticulously curated MBA modules structured to deliver maximum value to learners
- Expert lecture panel comprising CEOs and Senior industry leaders
- Powerful Alumni Network with proven stories of transformation
- On-time completion of all past MBA batches
- Purpose-built Postgraduate Centre aided by a state-of-the-art virtual learning environment
Birmingham City University
Feb, Jun, Oct
Class size 32
Mode of Delivery :
Weekend or Weekday evening classes
8 Modules + Dissertation
Business, Law and Social Sciences
Sri Lanka Airlines Ltd
Aryans Consulting Group Singapore
In the world of business, change is the only constant. Nothing typifies that more than the current situation, as we’re in the midst of unprecedented circumstances that have inevitably disrupted the international business environment. This air of uncertainty and unpredictability is a glimpse of the challenges that you, as the students of today and leaders of tomorrow, need to be prepared to face and overcome.
Success in today’s ever-evolving business world requires an enhanced vision and a strategic skillset. With this in mind, the International Master’s in Business Administration (IMBA) at NEXT Campus is designed to give you the ability to adapt and adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed as global leaders of tomorrow.
The IMBA is a fully immersive programme that utilizes hands-on learning methods, stimulating your growth into a transformational leader. This course also allows you to become a change-maker with a future-forward mindset and helps you acquire the ability to solve new, multi-dimensional business problems.