MA International Relations
100% content, qualifications & recognition from the university
Industry expert lecture panel
Flexible lecture delivery options for busy individuals
Why study this course at Next
- Sri Lanka’s only globally recognized Master’s qualification for International Relations
- World-class learning resources comprising carefully curated modules and structure offered directly from London, UK
- Be a part of the Global IR Elite with a specialized qualification
- Expert lecture panel comprising CEOs and Senior industry leaders
- Flexible Lecture delivery options for busy individuals
London Metropolitan University
Feb, Jun, Oct
Class size 16
Mode of Delivery :
6 Modules + Dissertation
School of Social Sciences
Sri Lanka Airlines Ltd
Aryans Consulting Group Singapore
Globalization has led to International Relations becoming a prominent cornerstone in the modern business world. Today, International Relations has evolved into a diverse field where that allows you to investigate the complexities of relationships between different countries, within political, legal and economical contexts.
This course seeks to offer a rounded view of the development and operation of the international system that encompasses the interconnecting worlds of international politics, law and economics.
You will learn about relations theory, international politics and the development of states, international law and legal institutions as well as security studies. This course will equip you with the ability to engage critically with contemporary issues and debates in the field of International Relations and develop a critical perspective on a wide range of international issues.
This MA will enable you to combine your understanding of the core modules in interdisciplinary research – a wider and more inclusive framework for understanding international relations and one which corresponds more closely to the interconnectedness of the real world.